Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 41- Decorah to Boscobel- 70 miles

Was off in the morning early. Thanks for everything, Jeff!

My ride today was so beautiful!
I got really hungry halfway through the day, sat down for a snack, and promptly ate everything on my bike that could be dipped in peanut butter and chocolate.
Needless to say, I was then very full for my gorgeous ride down "Pleasant Ridge Rd.". 
Neapolitan barn.
Arrived in Marquette, got an Iowa sticker, and crossed the bridge.

Woohoo! In Wisconsin! 
The lady at the visitor's center in Prairie du Chien looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for a traffic volume map. But then a guy gave me a banana, so all was well. 
Camped in an RV Park- got a free spot! 
Had a veggie-ful dinner. 
With cheese curds that had NOTHING on Appel Farms cheese curds, but... When in Wisconsin... 
Expenses:
$10 food

No comments:

Post a Comment